Term & Condition
Terms of Our Services
Scope of Services
Our services include the cleaning of carpets, upholstery & tiles using professional equipment and cleaning products. We will take reasonable care to protect your property and furnishings, but we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur during the cleaning process.
1. Pre-inspection: A professional carpet cleaner will inspect the carpets to determine the best cleaning method and identify any heavily soiled or heavily stained areas that may require extra attention.
2. Vacuuming: The carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed to remove loose dirt and debris.
3. Pre-treatment: Any heavily soiled or heavily stained areas will be treated with a pre-treatment solution to help loosen and remove the dirt and stains.
4. Steam cleaning: The carpet will be steam cleaned using a hot water extraction method. This involves using a high-pressure jet of hot water and a cleaning solution to loosen and remove dirt and stains from the carpet fibres.
5. Drying: The carpet will be left to dry thoroughly, which may take several hours or overnight.
6. Post-cleaning inspection: The professional carpet cleaner will conduct a final inspection of the carpets to ensure that they are clean and free of any remaining dirt or stains.
7. A minimum call out fee of $135 applies to any one room or spot cleaning depending on the type of work required there may be additional surcharges discussed on site or prior to arrival for your job.
Liability of Services
1. Mr & Mrs Steamer are NOT liable for any pre-existing damages, conditions or self-treated fabrics caused by the customer or client. We will take NO liability for any work carried on site that we suspect have this. We are happy to carry out the work given there is a mutual understanding with both the customer & the technician.
2. Any damages suspected to be caused by Mr & Mrs Steamer Carpet Cleaning are to be reported within 24 hours of leaving your premises.
3. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your property or furnishings that may occur during the cleaning process. We recommend that you remove any valuable or fragile items from the areas to be cleaned before our technicians arrive.
4. The customer understands and agrees that the stain treatment services are provided “as is” and that Mr & Mrs Steamer Carpet Cleaning makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, regarding the results of the services.
5. The customer understands that Mr & Mrs Steamer Carpet Cleaning cannot guarantee the complete removal of all stains and that some stains may be permanent.
6. The customer agrees to allow Mr & Mrs Steamer Carpet Cleaning to use any cleaning agents and techniques deemed necessary to properly clean and treat the carpet or upholstery fabrics.
7. The customer understands that Mr & Mrs Steamer Carpet Cleaning are NOT responsible for any damage to the carpet or upholstery, including shrinkage, colour loss, or other issues, that may occur as a result of the cleaning and stain treatment process.
8. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Mr & Mrs Steamer Carpet Cleaning and its employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, damages, or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of the carpet cleaning and stain treatment services.
9. The customer understands that Mr & Mrs Steamer Carpet Cleaning are NOT responsible for any personal injuries or property damage that may occur during the cleaning and stain treatment process.
10. The customer agrees to the terms of service set forth in this document and acknowledges that they have read and understand all provisions contained herein.
1. ALL payments are to be processed before we proceed the work if no one is available on site. Any work requested to be paid by invoice is only available to long term clients.
2. Payment terms for long-term customers are to be processed within 7 days of the invoice sent unless agreed upon with technician.
3. Payment which fail to be processed for our services carried out will then be forwarded onto our debt collection agency to process on our behalf.
4. If the customer fails to describe or provide the correct information during the quoting process, then pricing may be subject to change on site if the technician finds there to be any variances.
5. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, bank transfer, and major credit cards. If paying by card, there is a 1.15%-2.25% processing fee on top of the original quoted price.
1. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not give us sufficient notice, you may be charged a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total cost of the scheduled services.
Access to Property
1. You are responsible for ensuring that our technicians have access to the areas that need to be cleaned. If our technicians are unable to access the areas due to locked doors or other barriers, you may be charged a service fee.
2. The technician will only wait for 10 minutes over the time of appointment. The technician then reserves the right to cancel the appointment and ask you to reschedule to another appointment. Cancellation fee may apply.
1. If you have pets, please ensure that they are secured in a separate area during the cleaning process. Our technicians are not responsible for any injuries to pets that may occur during the cleaning process.
By booking our services, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.